4.24.2008

WHO'S DEVI?

IN MY PRAYING…..

Thanks God for……….
Gave me a beautiful life
Gave me a place to study and play
A place where I can do manythings
A place where I can read a lot of books
A place where I can share with my friends

Dear God…….
I need a place to hide away……..
When I wouldn’t say………………
A good place , of course If You don’t mind

Dear God…………
Let me alone in this place
Because I believe you......
In my praying…..

Devi read this poem at Launching Fun With English & Rumah Baca on December 23, 2007.

Devi is one of my student in Fun With English. She's beautiful girl. Her father came from French. Her mother one of my hubby friends. An Indonesian you know hah.... Devi can speak English well. She can read and write good English. Sometimes she told me about her life. Very complicated she said....why.....sometimes she cry...at me.... oh dear....if I can help you in many way......but....I don't understand baby....if I can....God.....